FMI has its own well-equipped and fully staffed Quality Control Laboratory to evaluate and analyze your products. Our processes, systems and controls ensure that your product specifications are clearly defined and consistently met. We utilize an ERP system interface for quality data and assignment of material status. Approved target samples are maintained to represent the attributes of the final product such as the fill level and label placement. Retain samples from production runs are kept on-site which allow us to reference actual samples in the event of a customer question. We also perform accelerated stability and compatibility testing to simulate shelf-life.
Our QC laboratory has the following capabilities to ensure the quality of your products:
- Incoming analysis, inspection and release of the raw materials
- Incoming inspection and release of the packaging components
- In-process testing and release of your product as it is manufactured
- Finished product evaluation and release
- Generation of Certificates of Analysis