Dedicated Account Managers & Account Specialists
- As our partner, your products are guided through the entire process by your dedicated account manager and account specialist team.
- Our product development team explores your retail and regulatory requirements, your marketing strategy, and your product attributes including ingredients and packaging.
- You will receive samples of your product made in our product development lab for your approval.
- Once approved, your product will be transitioned from lab-scale to full-scale production.
- Your product is manufactured in one of many blending vessels by our expert compounders.
- We welcome you to our facility to be a part of the first-time production of your product.
- Your product will be packaged to your specifications by our skilled filling team in one of our many types of fillers appropriate for your product.
- Types of fillers: overflow, positive displacement, piston, gear, vial, tube, lip-balm, and foil packette for samples.
- FMI has invested in technology to accommodate the packaging trends for your industry.
- The equipment includes camera detection systems, embosser, inkjet coder, automated labeler and sprayer inserter, induction sealer, and many others.
- Your finished product can be warehoused in our expansive 160,000 square foot facility until you need it.
- FMI can also provide pick and pack services to get your products to your retailers.
- FMI has its own shipping department which coordinates your shipments using your choice of carrier or our carriers with whom we have negotiated rates.